Follow this simple step-by-step guide to connect your MAG250 set top box to our service.
- Disconnect the power lead on the MAG250 and then reconnect it.
- When the screen stops saying “loading” and says “press menu to load portal selection screen” press menu. Then press System settings, then press servers, then press portals.
- Type tv.fever-pitch.com into Portal 1 URL or Portal 2 URL field. If there is space for a portal name type Fever-Pitch. You can connect USB keyboard to the box or use virtual keyboard (keyboard button on the remote). If you want to use either our service or another one put our portal details into the empty field.
- Select and press “OK” button to save the changes.
- If you do not update the software disconnect the power lead and reconnect. Your MAG250 will load up your UKTV set top box portal. Thats it!
Fever-Pitch was formerly known as Fortec Comunicaciones. As a business supplier we have been working with clients and telecom providers all over Spain for over 10 years. In addition to UK TV, we have been the long term distributor of BT and Iberbanda and has also recently started to distribute services for Jazztel, Movistar and Quantis. If you’d like to learn how Fever-Pitch can help with all of your telecommunications needs, get in touch.
According to the L.O. 15/1999 Personal Data Protection Act, the personal data you have provided us have been included in a file named Clientes, for which Fortec Comunicaciones, S.L. is responsible. The objective of the file is to keep future communication in terms of the existing professional relationship. You have the right to access, rectify, cancel and object this information by writing to the Responsible of the File, Avda. Puerta del Mar, 44, 5º C, 29680, Estepona, Málaga, Spain, mentioning in the communication L.O.P.D.